Virtual Conference Registrtion Fees
* SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION is required to make use of this fee.
(1) If you are a member of ASAEE, APA, ABA or EASA, you may also use this fee. Check the conditions below.
- When using the STUDENT / RETIREMENT / UNEMPLOYED registration fee, or if you are a ASAEE ASSOCIATION MEMBER, APA, ABA or EASA, you must certify your condition as such. Below you can review the documentation that corresponds to attach in each case. Please attach the PDF document from your Conference personal Area > Congresses> Documentation.
- The STUDENT fee is only valid up to the limit of 300 students enrolled. Thereafter, the professional fee will be applied.
- All registrations received from MARCH 2 (at 00: 00h Spain peninsular) will automatically apply for the full fee, without exception.
TYPES OF REGISTRATION
MEMBERS OF AIBR
Keep in mind that your annual membership must be up to date in order to benefit from this fee. You can consult what is the status of your membership or recover your password here (in Spanish). Submission of proof of your AIBR membership will not be required for your registration.
BASIC AIBR MEMBERSHIP + CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
This type of fee will include conference registration and basic AIBR membership for one year. Basic membership will provide you with the advantages and possibilities that all our members enjoy, excluding the delivery of AIBR’s journal: AIBR, Revista de Antropología Iberoamericana. You can have a look at what are the benefits of becoming a member of AIBR here.
MEMBERS OF ASAEE (former FAAEE)
Anyone who can accredit their membership in an association part of ASAEE will be able to enjoy the same conference fee as do the members of AIBR. For your registration, you will need to submit a certified copy of your up-to-date membership and payment, issued by your association’s Secretary office. No other document will be eligible as proof of membership.
MEMBERS OF THE PORTUGUESE ANTHROPOLOGY ASSOCIATION (APA), THE BRAZILIAN ANTHROPOLOGY ASSOCIATION (ABA) OR THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF SOCIAL ANTHROPOLOGISTS (EASA)
People who accredit being part of the APA, ABA or EASA, will enjoy the same reduced rate as AIBR members. To accredit it, it will be necessary to attach a membership certificate to the current payment issued by the Secretariat of the Portuguese Anthropology Association, the Brazilian Anthropology Association or the European Association of Social Anthropologists, respectively. No other type of document will be accepted.
We encourage students of anthropology to attend the conference as presenters or hearers. During your registration, you will be required to submit a certified (scanned if necessary) proof of your matriculation during the academic year 2019-2020. Screenshots of matriculation details will not be accepted as proof of student status. Doctoral researchers will be considered students and will be able to enjoy the reduced student fee.
Those with a post-doctoral contract at any University or research centre will not be considered as students. They will need to pay professional fee.
UNEMPLOYED or RETIRED
A reduced fee will be available for those unemployed or retired at the moment of registration. This fee will only be applicable upon submission of an official document stating their current employment status. (See Submission Guidelines and FAQ)
REMEMBER: If you are a speaker and your communication has been accepted but you have not finished your registration by indicated date , your proposal will be eliminated from the final Conference Program.
NOTE: Your registration will not be complete until all required documents have been submitted to the Organization, and the payment has been made.